How can you help? Learn about some ways to assist Love-A-Bull.
Please check out the events calendar (above) for dates and details about our events and meetings, or become a member on Meetup for notifications.
** updated 12.19.2014 **
- Round Rock police track new K-9 partner (Round Rock, TX)
- Family Creates Bucket List for Dying Dog (Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX)
- Pit bulls trained as service dogs to help our nation’s heroes (Houston, TX)
- Afflicted teen forms dog rescue group (Round Rock, TX)
** updated 11.07.2014 **
- This Is What A Perfect Dog Adoption Looks Like (California)
- Feral pitbull puppy gets new home after worldwide response to dog’s plight in Saginaw (Michigan)
- Crofton mom – and her pit bull – pose for fundraising pinup calendar #PinupsforPitbulls (Maryland)
- 18 Things Only Pit Bull Parents Understand
- 21 Reasons Why Pit Bulls Are The Best Cuddlers In The World
- Dolly The Pit Bull Won’t Stop Sitting On Her Brother Duke (Unknown)
- These Dogs, Who Were Rescued From Michael Vick’s Fighting Ring, Will Make You Believe in Happy Endings (National)
SUBSCRIBE to our blog!
Keep up with the latest info by subscribing to our blog — it’s an easy way to get your updates through email without having to lift a finger!
Love-A-Bull is 100% volunteer run. We have no paid positions. Our volunteers and fosters support our organization out of the kindness of their hearts, and their passion to help pit bull type dogs in our communities. We appreciate YOUR support. If you can, please take a moment to make a donation through PayPal. Every dollar counts.
Filed under: Homepage