Last year, Best Friends Animal Society’s annual Strut Your Mutt fundraiser raised $700,000 for participating animal rescue groups and Best Friends. This year, the goal is $1 million.
Love-A-Bull would like to help reach that goal by raising at least $3,000 to help continue saving the lives of animals in Austin!
You can sign up to join Love-A-Bull’s Dog Pack here to help raise money and walk with our team on Saturday, September 29th at
The Triangle Mueller Lake Park.
Can’t join us on the walk? You can still help us raise funding by signing up to be a virtual fundraiser or donating to our team captain’s page. No matter how you decide to participate you’ll be helping us get closer to reaching our goal!
Donations of any amount are appreciated! Here are some ideas for what these funds can help purchase, just to get you started:
- Day of pampering including nail trim, ear cleaning and soothing oatmeal bath for one dog
- Heartworm and flea protection for one dog for one month
- New leash and collar or new bed for one dog
- Vet wellness check for one dog
- Spay/neuter for one dog
- Food for three months for one dog
- Therapy dog vest (“uniform”) for one canine member of the Pit Crew
- Behavior evaluation and two private sessions with professional trainer
- New crate for one dog
- Mange or allergy treatment for one dog
- 2000 handouts to promote educational information about responsible dog ownership
- Vet check, heartworm treatment, spay/neuter, vaccinations for one dog
- Orthopedic surgery for one dog with bone or joint injuries
- Emergency boarding for one dog for 10 days
Help us start fundraising to reach our goal and, if you can, join us on the walk! As always, thank you for all of your wonderful support. We couldn’t do what we do without YOU!
Filed under: Events