Submit your design for this year’s National Pit Bull Awareness Day in Austin!
We’re looking for a new design to represent our annual Pit Bull Awareness Day event in Austin. We thought we’d take a new approach and let you be the designers! And the winning design will receive an awesome prize package. See the run-down on contest rules and details below.
Most of all be creative, have fun with your design, and make sure it promotes the event and pit bull type dogs in a positive light. We are looking for a design that is attractive, fun, and best represents the event. Love-A-Bull logos may be provided upon request.
Contest Begins: Monday, July 16th
Tuesday, July 31st extended to Sunday, August 5th at midnight!
- The winning design will be selected on the basis of merit and relevance to the event.
- The winning designer will receive a prize package. (See below for details!)
- Your design must be your own original work and should not contain any third-party logos, trademarks, or copyrighted material. By entering the contest, you agree that your work is your own original work.
- By entering the contest, you agree to give inhabitant non-exclusive rights to publish your work.
- By entering this contest, you agree that we will own the artwork once it has been submitted.
- Must incorporate the theme of “Texas-Sized Pittie Pride” or related ideas, and include the date of the event: October 28th.
- Presents a positive image of pit bull type dogs.
- Use as many or as few colors as you need, we’re just looking for an amazing design overall.
- Should be clear and easily readable.
- Submit designs via email to email@example.com.
- Design can be high resolution JPG, PNG, or vector file. Design should be at least 800×800 but can be larger.
- You must include your name, email address, phone number, and a short description of your design.
Contest Rules & Terms
Contest begins on Monday, July 16th. Design submissions should be received by July 31st, unless otherwise specified or deadline is extended as determined. The winner will be announced once the designs have been reviewed and a decision has been made on the winning entry. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD. Entries submitted before or after contest period will not be considered or judged. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the rules outlined above.
The prize package for the winning design will include:
- Some great Love-A-Bull gear!
- Grand Marshall for the Pittie Pride Parade!
- Mid-level sponsorship for your business or business of your choosing!
Check out some of our past commemorative posters to help get you started!
(Click on the thumbnail for a larger image)
For any questions regarding the contest rules, design guidelines, or related information, or for any issues submitting your design, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed under: Uncategorized