Similar to last year we wanted to open the opportunity for YOU to create our design for this year’s Texas-Sized Pittie Pride celebration in Austin!
We’re looking for a brand new design to represent our event – this year with a theme “All dogs are created equal” and we would like this message to be represented in the artwork. See the contest rules and details below.
Be creative – have fun – incorporate the them – and make sure it positively promotes both the event and pit bull type dogs!
Contest Begins: Friday, August 16th
Submission Deadline: Sunday, September 1st at midnight
- The winning design will be selected on the basis of merit and relevance to the event.
- The winning designer will receive a prize package and have his/her artwork featured on materials for the event.
- Your design must be your own original work and should not contain any third-party logos, trademarks, or copyrighted material. By entering the contest, you agree that your work is your own original work.
- By entering the contest, you agree to give inhabitant non-exclusive rights to publish your work.
- By entering this contest, you agree that we will own the artwork once it has been submitted.
- Create a design for an 11″ x 17″ commemorative poster
But keep in mind your design/logo/branding needs to be transferable across multiple media as we may choose to use the design for t-shirts, flyers, and website.
- Present a positive image of pit bull type dogs.
- Design should be clear and easily readable.
- Limit design to 2-3 colors which can include black & white.
- It must incorporate the theme of equality – “All dogs are created equal.”
- It should also include the following text:
• Texas-Sized Pittie Pride
• Fifth Annual
• October 27, 2013
**Official Love-A-Bull logos can be provided upon request.
- Click here to submit design via email or send email to email@example.com.
- Design should be high resolution JPG, PNG, or vector file.
- Please include your full contact information: name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and a short description of your design.
Contest Rules & Terms
Contest begins on Friday, August 16th. Design submissions should be received by September 1st, unless otherwise specified or deadline is extended as determined. The winner will be announced once the designs have been reviewed and a decision has been made on the winning entry. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD. Entries submitted before or after contest period will not be considered or judged. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the rules outlined above. Previous contest winners do not qualify for this contest and will not be considered.
- Details coming soon!
Some of our past commemorative posters and event flyers to help get you started…
(Click on the thumbnail for a larger image)
For any questions regarding the contest rules, design guidelines, related information, or for any issues submitting your design, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed under: Events