Love-A-Bull is committed to providing education on a variety of topics to its members and the public at large, through written materials, guest speakers, activities and events. Some of our past and present efforts include.
- Providing free dog training programs for all Love-A-Bull pit bull parents
- Promoting spay/neuter and our free training program at the City of Austin’s free shot clinics and other venues
- Hosting a meet-and-greet with ambassador and rescue dogs and distributing information at a booth at the Violet Crown neighborhood festival in Brentwood Park and other community sites
- Celebrating National Pit Bull Awareness Day annually
- Keeping our members up-to-date on legislation that affects them