The 6th Annual Texas-Sized Pittie Pride is set for the weekend of October 24th – 26th! Learn more here!
How can you help? Learn about some ways to assist Love-A-Bull here!
Saturday, September 6th
- Pints for Pits – Pittie Spirit! @ Fado Irish Pub 5 PM-9 PM
Sunday, September 7th
Plus sooo many more fun upcoming events! Committee Meetings, Sunday Fun Walks, and the list goes on…
Please check out the events calendar (below) for dates and details, or become a member on Meetup for notifications.
** updated 05.14.2014 **
- Pit bulls trained as service dogs to help our nation’s heroes (Houston, TX)
- Afflicted teen forms dog rescue group (Round Rock, TX)
** updated 04.16.2014 **
- Dolly The Pit Bull Won’t Stop Sitting On Her Brother Duke (Unknown)
- One plans to plead guilty in Ala. dog fighting case (Alabama)
- Pit Bull Receives ‘Good Canine Award’ for Saving Brooklyn Park Boy (Minnesota)
- City Council upholds ban on pit bulls in Yakima (Washington)
- Service dog exemption to Yakima pit bull ban (Washington)
- These Dogs, Who Were Rescued From Michael Vick’s Fighting Ring, Will Make You Believe in Happy Endings (National)
SUBSCRIBE to our blog!
Keep up with the latest info by subscribing to our blog — it’s an easy way to get your updates through email without having to lift a finger!
Love-A-Bull is 100% volunteer run. We have no paid positions. Our volunteers and fosters support our organization out of the kindness of their hearts, and their passion to help pit bull type dogs in our communities. We appreciate YOUR support. If you can, please take a moment to make a donation through PayPal. Every dollar counts.