The Mosby Foundation
• Providing financial assistance for dogs in need of critical care.
The Big Hearts Fund
• To help pet owners attain necessary veterinary care for their animals with heart disease
The Pet Fund
• The Pet Fund assists owners in covering medical costs beyond the normal expenses of vaccination, spay & neuter surgeries, food and routine veterinary care.
Humane Society of the United States
• Listing of pet financial aid-related organizations, listed both nationwide and alphabetically by state. Please keep in mind that each organization is independent and has their own set of rules and guidelines.
• Having Trouble Affording Your Pet?
• Having Trouble Affording Veterinary Care?
Magic Bullet Fund
• For owners of dogs with cancer
RedRover Relief Grants
• Financial assistance grants so pet owners, Good Samaritans and rescuers can care for animals who need urgent veterinary care
• An easy online application and quick approval process
• Resources for pet owners struggling with economic hardship
• Resources for victims of domestic violence
Brown Dog Foundation
A 501(c)3 public charity, not fully-funded or staffed full-time, the Brown Dog Foundation aims to provide funding to families with sick pets, that would most likely respond to treatment, but do not have enough money immediately available.
• For more information and to apply for assistance
The Onyx & Breezy Foundation
The Onyx & Breezy Foundation lends funding and support to:
• Spay and neuter programs
• Rescue of animals from kill shelters
• Food, medicine and supplies
• Cancer Research
• Medicine and equipment for military and police canines
• Equipment for medical facilities
• Puppy mill rescues and disaster relief
• Shelters, rescues, foster groups and sanctuaries
• Pets of individuals where medical hardship is present
• Other endeavors that benefit the welfare of animals
To view requirements, FAQs, and download an application to request a grant: click here.