Come out and join Love-A-Bull for the monthly Pittie Pack Walk on the first Sunday of every month!
Meet your walk leader wearing Love-A-Bull gear under the Giant Spider Sculpture at the corner of Tom Miller Street and Berkman Drive. The walk is just under 2.5miles long and takes an hour to complete. There are multiple areas to end your walk early if you’d like!
This is a casual, fun, on-leash stroll intended to showcase responsible guardianship and all dogs are welcome – you do not need to have a pitbull type dog to join the walk!
We kindly request just ONE dog per person on the walk, please.
What to bring:
- 6ft or shorter leash
- Poop bags
- Harness, muzzle, head halter as needed to have a safe and enjoyable walk with people and other dogs!
- Water for you and your pup
Important to Know:
- This is not an offleash area; however with so much open safe we ask you to always keep an eye on the environment in the chance that there are other dog owners who may not comply.
- Please be respectful of other participating dogs and their needs, and always ask before approaching or petting another dog.
- Please be the best advocate for the dog you are walking, and if at any point they are uncomfortable, please do create space for them and/or verbalize what you need from the humans. The Walk Leads will be available to assist you!
- At Love-A-Bull, we believe that positive reinforcement creates a stress-free and rewarding experience for dogs, and we are strong advocates for force-free training. Positive based training helps build trust with your dog and helps you bond and have fun with them. We encourage you to leave behind any tools such as prong collars or e-collars for the Pittie Pack Walk.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions or talk to one of our Pack Walk Leaders for more information!